Thank you for interesting in Who Created Clickfunnels!
I’ve been working on a detailed video to give you the latest information about this subject…
So until that video comes…
Do you know how most business offer their services online?
With Web sites. Yes, it sounds logical.
Today the approaches of old common websites aren’t the best solution for your online business.
So how do we acomplish this?
With Marketing funnels.
Welcome to ClickFunnels
This is a software created exclusivelly to convert your traffic and leads into customers.
Clickfunnels is actually a all in one solution to build sales funnels.
You will also find landing pages, email integrations, invoicing for your clients, etc…
For that reason it has become the favorite tool for marketers and business owners in the last year.
I want to give you my honest Review about Clickfunnels.
Who Created Clickfunnels: But First, What Exactly Is a Sales Funnel?
These Who Created Clickfunnels sales funnels also receive the name of marketing funnels.
Think about Who Created Clickfunnels like if it was a real funnel. But instead of water, you want to channel people in a direction.
This is exactly what happens in the online world. People come to your website.
Breaking down your customer’s journey into baby sized steps…
You can be more efficient than just asking them to buy for no reason.
These are the basic steps on a sales funnel Who Created Clickfunnels:
- A person or lead comes to your landing page for the first time.
- You offer something free to provide some value. So you build trust and you collect his e-mail.
- Via email you can keep providing him value and building a stronger relationship.
- You send this lead to take action on a specific order.
- Now this a loyal customer that trusts you and who will keep buying more things for you
Exactly what is Clickfunnels?
Who Created Clickfunnels, ClickFunnels stands out over its competitors. Because it provides you everything you really need to market, sell, and deliver your products online.
You can also add a sales page with your offers and an order bump to upsell.
Also you can create a membership site at the end of the funnel in a easy way..
Before Clickfunnels… Who Created Clickfunnels You would have to use different platforms and software to accomplish the same effect:
- Hire a developer to build your website
- Pay for a hosting service
- Buy a monthly autoresponder suscription.
- Use a third party membrship site builder.
- Search for A/B split-testing tools… and much more.
However in ClickFunnels you can have all those things in one and in a easy way for Who Created Clickfunnels.
Fast And Simple Web Page Creation.
A Who Created Clickfunnels is basically a collection of web pages in a logical value and psychological order.
The goal of a sales funnel is to convert any person that arrives to the funnel into a customer.
A normal website is just a collection of random pages with no goal.
Who Created Clickfunnels is created for business owners and marketers and the prices go from $97 to $297 per month the normal plans. There are discounts $19-$37 and Special Bonuses.
So the editor is very easy to use.
The great news here is that you don’t need to code anything!
More than 30 Awesome Templates
- Sales Pages: Sales Letter Pages, Video Sales Pages, Product Sales Pages.
- Thank You Pages: Bridge Page, Share Page, Thank You Page, Offer Wall.
- OTO’s: Upsells and Downsells Pages. .
- Subscription Pages: Membership Area, Access Page.
- Affiliate Pages: Affiliate Area, Dashboard area.
- Optin Pages: Lead Magnet, Promo Code, One Press Page, Reverse Capture Page, .
- Presell Pages: Presell Page, Clickpop Page, Survey Web Page, Short Article Page, .
These awesome templates are completely personalizable and most customers use them.
You just need to choose a Who Created Clickfunnels template, change some things and then you’re ready to go $193.
Also you can connect any sales funnel to any third party email autoresponder.
However you can skip this if you use Clickfunnels autoresponder.
The invoicing system is also part of Clickfunnels and you can use it too.
I want to remind you that Clickfunnels has training videos that explain you everything.
So I highly recommend you watching those videos before you start using it.
One-Click Membership Site Creation .
Another top feauture inside of ClickFunnels is that you can create a membership site easily.
Instead of the difficult ways that other solutions like WordPress or Kajabi can offer you.
Actionetics & Email Integrations
When people create funnels. Their next step is to find a good email autoresponder.
Who Created Clickfunnels:
- Active Campaign.
- Constant Contact.
- Mad Mimi.
- Market Hero.
- And other ones…
But the great new is that Clickfunnels has its own email marketing autoresponder: Actionetics.
Another good thing about Clickfunnels is that has an amazing Associate Program.
Actionetics also covers messenger advertising and SMS advertising.
I recommen you to watch this video summary of Actionetics to learn more.
Clickfunnels Billing Feature
The marketing is made better when your clients don’t need to leave your site to be billed.
- The pricing of $ 97/month.
- The $ 297/month plan.
- And the $ 1997 special discount plan.
Let’s cover each one of these plans in detail to see what we get.
The $97/month Plan.
Another limitations is how many people can visit you site (20K per month).
The $297/month Etison Suite Plan.
But the most important features in this plan and the reason most people use this plan are:
- Affiliate Managment System (Backpack)
- The E-mail Advertising and Marketing (Actionetics).
You can create any possible combination you want with emails. It’s crazy.
I always get asked this question: Which plan should I get?.
Well, The difference between these two plans is the limitations, Actionetics and Backpack.
The Etison Suite plan is the best choice for you.
Remember that you can always start with the $97 plan and upgrade to the $297.
Funnel Builder Secrets – ($1997-$2997)
And finally you’ll get Unlimited Funnels Bonus.
This is an amazing deal. Because 6-months of Etison Suite can cost you easily $1782.
I personally think that if you have the money and you don’t invest in that plan, you’re stupid.
Clickfunnels Pros and Cons
Who Created Clickfunnels Pros:
- Marketing Funnels creation is extremely easy, simple and fast.
- Best All-in-one Marketing system for an online business.
- A/B Split testing and tracking of customers conversion.
- Best Email Autoresponder on internet.
- Multiple integrations with other plataforms.
- Ultimate and Up to date marketing software.
- 24/7 Instant Customer Service To Solve Your Problems.
- FREE 14 Day Trial to test Clickfunnels fully and with no commitment.
- Active Clickfunnels Facebook Group.
- It’s not the cheaper solution (for the quality) and it’s monthly.
In the picture below you can see the basic differences of each one.
However, I will walk you through the most important comparisons.
Leadpages Compared To Clickfunnels
In the past Leadpages was the best solution until Clickfunnels came.
Leadpages is nothing more and nothing less than a simple a lead capture software.
$297 is the price with some discounts I will share with you for Who Created Clickfunnels. Clickfunnels stands out by far.
You absolutely can creat langing pages, lead boxes or accumulate leads.
In addition, Leadpages templates are limited in personalization and they’re not mobile response.
Infusionsoft Compared To Clickfunnels
So I personally don’t recommend using Infusionsoft.
Conclusion And Personal Thoughts
Russell Brunson is an expert marketer who understands marketing and funnel psychology.
He is the owner of Clickfunnels and he created it for his own success.
And Clickfunnels is a result of what he dreamed it would be a great software for online business.
It’s true that it’s not the most inexpensive tool out there.
But it absolutely worths your money.
And if you don’t believe me, try it for FREE.
With Clickfunnels features your business will certainly end up being more profitable.
And you are going to save a lot of money because you are only using one tool.
So If you have read this much…
I highly recommend you to get ClickFunnels 14 Day Free trial clicking here.